Monday, February 22, 2010

And the winning book is:

Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffeneger. So let the reading begin...

I will give you until Monday the 12th of April to read and comment about the book - then it will be time to pick the next one.

You can share your thoughts about the book at any time while you are reading - just click on "comments" at the bottom of this post. And of course make sure you check out the blog every now and again to see if others have commented.

Until then, happy reading! :)

3 comments:

  1. I have finished reading the book! What an absolute joy. I liked it alot. When can we discuss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to share any of your thoughts now. I am only half way through and at this stage I am hooked.

    Have you had a look online yet at Highgate Cemetery?
    Check it out at http://www.highgate-cemetery.org/index.php/home

    I love stories that incorporate real settings - it means you can research them to get the 'feel' and then you have images of the place in your mind while reading the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, just checked it out and advised my friend in the UK to go check out the cemetery.

    I loved the book, I thought it was fantastic. A usual with her books it was a necessity to suspend any semblence of belief. I'll be interested to hear from people what they think of the main characters once they've finished the book. So come on, read up!

    ReplyDelete